Thursday, May 14, 2009

Clean This

Two days left until the Regional CrossFit games. I am nervous, unsure, and excited. The weekend could end up at numerous destinations but I do know a few things for sure...

I am glad I signed up.
The weights will be too heavy and the workouts too hard, but I knew that going in to this thing.
I will see some amazing athletes.
This won't feel good.
The experience will stay with me a long time.
I will give it everything I have.

WOD
21-15-9
Power Cleans
KB Swings
Box Jumps

Cash Out
3 laps of Alligator walks

7 comments:

  1. The nervousness is definitely starting to kick in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On a brighter note, I am going to 4 10 hour days with Thursdays off, so I will be able to come to the 9am class :-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad...question is, when are you going to start teaching?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is good to be nervous, if you take that and turn it into positive energy. You are all ready to go out and rock this weekend.

    Everyone of you can do these workouts and do them well.

    You will all do better than you expect to do.

    I wish I could be there to encourage and cheer you on.

    Just remember it is not about how many you think you can do it is how many you can do therefore just do and think about it later.

    Good Luck! Have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHENEVER I FEEL LIKE IT!!! GOD!!! :-) No but seriously I can start whenever, I should be good for like 6:30am m-f most weeks if you want me to do that many classes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I might be insulted Becky! I was never invited to teach CrossFIt after i got my CERT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha...sorry Bill. I meant nothing by that! Dilly is already technically an employee, so it makes it much easier.

    ReplyDelete