Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Barbara and Burgers

Tina and Monica had a meeting of the minds today after they finished Helen (13:42 in case anyone is keeping track) Oh I went 12:46. In this highly intellectual meeting it was decided that since the pool is essentially closed the post workout gathering will be at Red Robin. So bring some dry clothes and we will head to Red Robin after the workout for some lunch and or refreshments.

Red Robin, YUM!

This will also conclude the Challenge so get back to posting as there are only 2 days left.

1 comment:

  1. It's just a given now . . . I don't have to decide multiple times a day not to eat sugar . . . I just don't. Haven't really noticed a difference in my workouts though. That'll probably come when I clean up the whole carb picture. Biggest problem this week -- low on groceries in the house. When I have the good stuff in the frig, this is a whole lot easier. Getting scared about Friday!

    ReplyDelete